Alamosa Farmers’ Market
On-Site Manager Job Description
The On-Site Manager is to supervise the following aspects of the operation of the Alamosa Farmers’ Market on each of the scheduled market days.
- Enforce Rules and Regulations of the Alamosa Farmers’ Market, including authority to turn away any vendor not in compliance.
- Be prepared to be at the Market site from 6:30 am to 2:30 pm to do all necessary set up, market business, clean up and other activities as needed.
- Assess need for volunteers; recruit, supervise, delegate duties to volunteer/s as needed.
- Stay on lot during market times.
- Meet with the director as needed and attend any necessary trainings.
- Ability to relate to the public in a courteous manner.
- Good management skills, including enforcement of rules in a fair manner.
- Experience with record-keeping/book-keeping desirable.
- Reliable and have reliable transportation, including sign and equipment transport.
- Spanish speaker desired.
Payment is $120.00 per market operation day and paid monthly.
Send in cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Box 181 Alamosa, CO 81101. Call 719-480-4365 with questions.
You can visit the Market every Saturday during the months of July through October. At the Alamosa Farmers' Market you can find fresh, local and regional produce, baked goods, crafts, cooking demos, live music, and cultural events. Come out and support local food and local growth by visiting the Alamosa Farmers' Market.
You can view all of the regulations by clicking on the Regulations link. To learn how you can become a vendor, check our Vendors Page. We proudly support local farmers and artisans!
Mandy Pittman - Farmers' Market Director
Bothe Kretsinger- Farmers' Market On-site Manager